Posted: November 11, 2019
Telephone Update: Winneshiek Medical Center continues to experience telephone issues that will not be resolved when business hours open on Monday, 11/11. To manage the large volume of calls we typically receive on Monday, we ask the following:
- Emergency: Call 911
- Billing questions: Please call our toll-free number: 844-617-6990
- To make a clinic appointment for Monday: Please call our main phone number 563-382-2911. We are only able to receive limited calls at a time, so you may hear a busy signal. There is no menu of options, and no ability to leave a message. If you receive a busy signal, please hang up and call again.
- Future appointments: Please wait to call until later in the day on Monday when call volumes generally decrease.
- Other inquiries: If your need is not immediate, please wait to call until later in the day on Monday, or until we have found a resolution to the telephone issue and the system is working normally again. We will put out a notice when the system is fixed.
- Business communication: Email is working. Please consider emailing instead of calling for business needs.
We truly appreciate your continued patience with this situation. We know it has caused inconveniences in reaching us. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.